We have comprehensive knowledge of IRS difficulties, which is why we offer our clients services to handle IRS-related conflicts. If you haven’t filed your tax returns for the last several years, we can prepare your entire books, file all the tax returns and bring your business back into tax compliance. Some of our services underneath the IRS umbrella include:
- Tax Identity Fraud Remediation
- Installment Agreement
- Offer in Compromise
- Employment Tax Cases
- Penalty Abatement
- Spousal Representation
- Innocent Spouse
- Emergency Enforced Collection Activity Response
- Settling taxes
- Composing missing back taxes
- Dealing with tax levies and liens
- Sorting out garnished wages
- Settling any IRS mistakes
- Payroll tax issues.
- Tax compliance issues
- Federal tax liens.
- Release of Wage Levy
- Release of Bank Account Levy
- Release of Accounts Receivable Levy
- Request for Taxpayer Advocate Assistance
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalties
- Income tax penalties
- Obtaining and Evaluating IRS Transcripts
- Assistance in Preparation and Filing of a Simplified Form Tax Court Petition on a Pro Se Basis.
- Collection Appeals
- OIC Appeals
- Worker Classification Exams
- Audit Reconsideration
- Back taxes owed
- Civil Penalty
If you received a letter from the IRS and don’t know what to do, simply give us a call. We can review it to see what we can do to help you.
Our Preliminary Process
Schedule the free initial consultation (30 to 45 minutes) to determine the mutual fit.
We will do a preliminary analysis of your specific situation. Our preliminary analysis fee is $500.
Services covered under preliminary analysis
a) You will complete a Client Questionnaire electronically
b)After your authorization, we will file Power of Attorney/Tax Information Authorization with IRS
c)We will get IRS Transcripts and generate reports.
d)Diagnose a Case and evaluate various resolution options.
We will schedule a meeting with you to go over the preliminary analysis.
We will give you an option to start the resolutions process either for a fixed fee or our regular hourly rate starting at $350 or completely end the process at this point.
If you decide to continue to work with us, we will provide you with an engagement letter to sign, and request further necessary documents from your end.