Grapeson M. Wilson, CPA, LLC and his team understand how important tax and accounting services are to maintaining a successful business. We are therefore committed to offering the most affordable, competitive accounting fees in the Houston area. Clients have the option to choose a complete service package on a flat fee basis or switch to an hourly rate.
Our business model is structured to bring more value to our clients. Much of what we bring to the table is knowledge based and built over time–not a reflection of how quickly we can enter transactions or complete a tax return. Our goal is to proactively plan for your wealth creation strategies by utilizing your retained after-tax profits. Every new addition of profitable clients will leads to more revenue and growth in business assets which in turn increase your wealth.
Tax Preparation Fees
Our initial fees for individual tax returns begin at $99 (see detailed pricing) and business tax returns begin at $500 (see detailed pricing). Before we begin work, you must provide all necessary financial documents and full payment of the estimated fee. Any unpaid remainder of the actual total fee must be paid prior to delivery of the completed tax return.
Should you choose one of our package services, you will receive full and total access to our accounting team at no further cost. Billing for our packages are completely transparent–there are no extra costs, other than what is quoted. We set the price based on the information given. However, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly if the actual circumstances of the agreed upon service are different from the initial information.
What our packages include:
- Platinum plus: Monthly compiled financial statement, bookkeeping, payroll, and annual tax preparation
- Platinum: Monthly compiled financial statement, annual tax preparation, and bookkeeping
- Gold plus: Quarterly compiled financial statement, bookkeeping, payroll, and annual tax preparation
- Gold: Quarterly compiled financial statement, annual tax preparation, and bookkeeping
- Silver plus: Annual compiled financial statement, bookkeeping, payroll and annual tax preparation
- Silver: Annual compiled financial statement, annual tax preparation, and bookkeeping
- Bronze plus: Payroll, annual tax preparation, and bookkeeping
- Bronze: Annual tax preparation and bookkeeping
How Payments Work
We accept checks, money orders and all major credit cards for our services and any other accounting costs. Timely payment is required to keep our cost reasonable and maintain the quality of service. Failure to adhere to these standards will result in an interest accruement of 10% ever
y month and service termination.
For more information about our CPA pricing or to schedule a consultation at your place of business, contact us. Administrative fees will be charged to all accounts in addition to the regular fees published. We operate across north and southwest Houston including Missouri City, Riverstone, Spring, Sienna Plantation, Humble, Westchase Business District, Cypress, Stafford, Greater Greens Point, Sugarland, The Woodlands, and Tomball.