The Grapeson M. Wilson, CPA, LLC team makes providing our clients with excellent and reliable service our highest priority. We offer our services throughout the Houston area—specifically, North and Southwest Houston, Missouri City, Riverstone, Spring, Sienna Plantation, Humble, We stchase Business District, Cypress, Stafford, Greater Greens Point, Sugarland, The Woodlands, and Tomball. Our team believes in giving our clients nothing but the best service available. Because of this, we excel as one of the top accounting firms in the city of Houston.
Led By Excellence
Grapeson M. Wilson, founder and leader of the company, has a Bachelor of Commerce, a Master of Commerce in Finance and a Master of Business Administration in Finance. After graduating, he worked under a Houston-based public accounting firm. He is currently licensed as a CPA and holds a CGMA designation serving a wide variety of clients in Houston, TX. He is also aligned with the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He currently serves on various non-profit organizations and a member of BNI Success Connect, Houston.
His experiences branch into the multicultural market, which allows him to cater to clients from a variety of backgrounds. Along with experience in financial accounting that spans over a decade, his commitment to his work forms the strength and moral backbone of the company.
In addition to leading our company, he has also served several other companies. His duties included:
- Effectively advising business executives
- Implementing tech-savvy financial systems
- Performing core financial functions of multi-entity businesses
- Representing clients before the IRS on tax debts and back taxes
- Implementing and administering payroll for multi-million dollar businesses
- Filing and generating weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll taxes, W2s & Form 1099s
- Analyzing corporate accounts and conducting risk assessment
- Composing tax returns of various complexities for corporations
- Evaluating bank reconciliations and other types of financial documents
- Composing financial statements for businesses of all varieties
- Auditing for organizations and businesses
- Organizing state tax and financial documents
His experience spans from merely entering a single transaction of a small business to issuing financial statements for multi-million dollar companies, and preparing complex tax returns for businesses and high net-worth individuals.
Let Us Help You
If you’re an individual or corporation needing a CPA in Houston, TX., we can assist you with your financial documentation and tax-related needs. We are well-known throughout the city and surrounding areas for our dependability and our insistence upon providing our clientele with nothing less than outstanding service. This is why our accounting consulting firm has such reach and power.
Contact us to learn more about our business accounting services. Our team offers initial consultations at your place of business.